- Julian Brave NoiseCat is a National Observer columnist and writer, as well as Vice President of Policy & Strategy for Data for Progress.
- Jesse Firempong is a columnist for National Observer and has worked with Greenpeace and Oxfam as well as on human rights projects in Canada, Ghana and Botswana.
- Naomi Klein is a filmmaker, activist and writer. Her most recent book is On Fire: The (Burning) Case for a Green New Deal. She’s currently an Associate Professor of Climate Justice at the University of British Columbia.
- Seth Klein is a contributor to National Observer. He’s the author of A Good War: Mobilizing Canada for the Climate Emergency. He is also an adjunct professor with Simon Fraser University’s Urban Studies program, the Director of Strategy with the Climate Emergency Unit, and was the founding director of the British Columbia office of the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives.
Final audio mix by Aftertouch Audio. Fact check by Luke Ottenhof. Artwork by Ata Ojani. Communications from Suzanne Dhaliwal.
Original video sound in this episode from Brad Mueller, Guillotino Shuxley, Michael Toledano, and the Parkland Institute. Music provided by Blue Dot Sessions. Additional sfx from freed of freesound.org
CLIMATE NERD RESOURCES:
Links to studies we mention in the show:
- See the full video from Michael Toledano, click here
- Watch that video Polly can’t stop watching of the cows being rescued, click here
- See Seth and Linda talk about his latest book
Related articles from CNO: