CLIMATE NERD RESOURCES:
Links to studies we mention in the show
- Canada’s hydrogen strategy
- Robert Howarth and Mark Jacobson, How green is blue hydrogen?
- Open letter signed by 28 civil society groups critiquing Canada’s hydrogen strategy
- Smart Prosperity Institute, a review of Canada’s transportation sector.
- Truzaar Dordi and Angela Carter, Correcting Canada’s one eye shut climate policy
- Deep sea mining for precious minerals needed for electric vehicles, The Guardian
Final audio mix by Aftertouch Audio. Fact check by Luke Ottenhof. Artwork by Ata Ojani. Communications from Suzanne Dhaliwal. Music provided by Blue Dot Sessions. Additional sound from The Juice Media and Toddler Fun Learning, as well as Kleber_KGF, alphatone, barcelonetasonora and Glaneur de Sons from freesound.org
Special thanks to Alison Gu, Azadeh Maroufmashat, Bob Howarth James Wilt, Carolyn Kim and Jess Harris.